Niantic are rolling out a brand new Pokemon GO Update this evening to version 0.77.1 for Android and 1.47.1 for iOS. The latest Pokemon Go news has come directly from the new update released by Niantic, which has now been data mined by players.
Like Pokemon Go’s previous Legendary Pokemon, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune will appear as Raid Boss battles at Gyms. You’ll need to defeat the powerful Pokemon first in order to get a chance to capture it.
Among the changes:
- A new confirmation message that appears when you attempt to transfer costumed Pokemon.
- Mass-transfer is disabled.
- Fixed a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- A bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a problem where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
The remainder of the update consists entirely of bug fixes, including one that was “causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms” and another that was mis-registering curveball throws.
Check out the latest update and let us know what you think!